DAY 1 .
Daily Report: Sexto A
· RONALD NIÑO: Contextualization Unit 6, Much/many, a lot of, a few, a little, Cambridge book, Dictionary and reading comprehension activity.
· OLFA MABROUK: Definite and indefinite articles: lesson review + exercises. Test to be expected next week (Articles and Quantifiers). HOMEWORK: (1) Watch the following video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PRE0UtnnqJQ and write a short paragraph to say what it is about. (2) Exercise 1 page 48 in Objective PET Student Book. (3) Exercises 1 to 3 page 14 in Objective PET Workbook.
· CHRISTIAN MALDONADO: We worked on a listening exercise and revise the homework corresponding to unit 5 of the student’s book. HOMEWORK: To hand out the listening exercise answers. The listening exercise contents are going to be uploaded at www.educacionbc.wixsite.com/profe-camilo during weekend.
· ALEXANDER MÁRQUEZ: Today we worked on the past perfect continuous. It was explained and exercised and practiced.
· JAIME RAMOS: Today we made a quiz about past simple ( regular and irregular verbs) and present progressive, the correction was made during the second half of the class
MÚSICA: Trabajamos acordes mayores y menores en la guitarra. Para la próxima clase tener de memoria las posiciones de los 8 acordes vistos.
EDU.FÍSICA: En la clase de hoy realizamos actividades lúdicas y predeportivas de futbol.
PAZ C.C: El día de hoy se socializó el tema de ecosistemas en riesgo.
High school teachers and Coordination